Monday, February 8, 2010

deleteeee

I just bought a 1oz bottle of Revlon Colorstay foundation in Ivory off eBay. A lot of brands don't produce a nice ivory foundation that doesn't have strong pink tones to it, but I've heard so many good things about this foundation that I thought I'd give it a go. It's not for personal use, but to put in my kit for when I'm working. So many women are pale & the palest foundation I own is just a lottle bit too yellow so fingers crossed this product will do me proud.

4 comments:

  1. That is so true about ebay Australia! I always buy makeup from US ebay...so much cheaper! I bought a bottle of Revlom custom creations foundation for US $7 and here, its like $34.95! I also only buy China Glaze and OPI nail polishes from US ebay. I could go on forever about how good their prices are lol but yeah definitely agree with you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I so agree with you I hate eBay Australia with a passion. Can never get good deals on it :(
    I am forever wishing Australia sold things at the same rate as USA *sighs*
    My girlfriends and I still can't believe MAC eyeshadows are $14 each in the states and here there like $40 WTF haha
    please let me know how the revlon goes I am still trying to find a foundatin that doesn't turn me into a simpsons character or someone off jersey shore

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! MAC in general is a lot cheaper in the states which is why everyone has such epic collections of it. I've gotten pigment pots for like $15 on eBay, I nearly died.

    I wasn't going to use this on myself but I think it might actually be a good colour for me so I'll see how I go. Again, this product is so muhc more expensive in the stores. Blah!

    xx

    ReplyDelete