Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Easily haven't done one of these in a a year or so but thought it would be fitting as I plan to use this blog a lot more often ^.^

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without
That's kind of hard to answer. I hate my phone, people are obsessed with mobile technology & seem to get annoyed at me each time I don't answer or reply in an instant so that rules out 'phone' being my answer. My purse has been useless for the last year just about because I've been poor as anything & usually find myself in the loathesome situation of people paying for everything for me. I guess I can't really leave my house without my car :)

2. Favourite brand of makeup
Hard question. Mixture between MAC, Gorgeous & Chanel purely for their foundation.

3. Favourite flower
Classic-Roses. How could I say any different?

4. Favourite clothing store
I don't have one! Most of my clothes are from cheap little stores run by Asians but they have what I like to wear!

5. Favourite perfume
Stella by Stella McCartney. Allure by Chanel. Pure Poison by Dior,

6. Heels or flats
Flats! I'm such a pussy when it comes to heels. I like them, but not on me & I can barely walk in them. I love wedges.

7. Do you make good grades
Not in high school but in Makeup School I kicked arse ;)

8. Favourite colours
Puple.

9. Do you drink energy drinks
Red Bull only.

10. Do you drink juice
Infrequently.

11. Do you like swimming
I actually do despite the fact I am scared of drowning. I can swim but it takes me a while to get used to being in the water & not in total control of myself. That being said, I haven't been in a pool (I refuse to swim in the ocean!) since 2007.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork
I can't say I do. Unless they're a side dish & I'm already using a fork.

13. Favourite moisturiser
Nivea (I don't even know the name of it) and Palmer's Coco Butter

14. Do you want to get married later on in life
I really, really do.

15. Do you get mad easily
Far too easily. I snap & crack it at the slightest thing. It's a horrible trait but at least I admit it.

16. Are you into ghost hunting
I'm an avid believer in 'ghosts' for lack of a better term, but in an energy sense, not your average afterlife understanding of it. I want to go on the Haunted Melbourne Ghost tour before it gets too cold! But I'm weary of doing anything that might 'provoke' them ha :x

17. Any phobias
Drowing. Spiders & Cockroaches. Car crashes. People I love dying. The Dark. Things getting me in my sleep.

18. Do you bite your nails
Yes, but I am trying very hard not to!

19. Do you drink coffee
I go through phases.

20. Have you ever had a near death experience
When I was a baby. I don't remember a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment