Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tomorrow I have the day to myself until the late afternoon/evening when everyone comes home. I'm going to try and keep busy so I don't get too lonely/bored/eat too much junk. Considering it's only going to be 22c, which is a nice change from the consecutive high 30's-40c days we've been having, I can't put off cleaning my room for the first time this year. I also want to go on the treadmill for at least half an hour at some point. Also want to play with make up cos I've got some eyeshadows I haven't even had the chance to touch since I got them, including some MAC pigment pots.





Also, I have a photoshoot on Friday which calls for 'dark, moody makeup' which really says nothing at all, but I have an idea in my head which I want to try and plan out for the first time instead of just winging it :>

No comments:

Post a Comment